1. Bedrest isn't ALL bad.
2. Living in a hospital makes you appreciate things like fresh air, a good night's sleep, and cuddling with your husband and daughter.
3. "Old school nurses" don't budge. They stick to the rules.
4. There is nothing like 5:00 am morning cuddles with your daughter, even if it is crowded and uncomfortable.
5. My husband is one of the most patient, mellow, easy going fellas alive. (with and without the secret stash!)
6. No person should ever have to tolerate hospital food for more than a week.
7. Hospital sheets don't fit hospital beds - they pop off at least 20x a day.
8. Bedrest forces you to learn what "down time" is.
9. Words of encouragement and unsolicited prayers are crucial for survival.
10. Cyberspace is a place like no other.
11. Ellen Degeneres is a great way to start your day.
12. Every day counts. (literaly)
13. Three-year-olds are very resilient.
14. In order to truly celebrate life's simplicities, you really must slow down.
15. Motherhood really is all about sacrifice.